Sunday, December 8, 2013

Shop My Closet on Trend Trunk!

Trend Trunk Style-Rx Blogger Fashion Week

A little while ago, I wrote about Trend Trunk, an online consignment shop that's based in Canada. 

Trend Trunk is great because they pretty much do all the work for you when it comes to shipping and handling. Items are free to post, and you actually get 80 per cent of the sale -- which is a lot more than most consignment shops.

I've officially launched my Trend Trunk closet, and I'm so excited to share it with all of you!

Trend Trunk: Madelyn's Closet
Some feature items for sale are a brand new (with tags attached!) 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target dress, an adorable boxy Zara purse that I wore in this outfit post and a sexy LBD from the Elin Kling x Marciano collection which came out last year.

In other exciting news, I, along with other emerging and established Canadian bloggers will be part of the world's first Blogger Fashion Week, presented by Trend Trunk!



From December 9th to 15th, Trend Trunk members will be able to visit and shop their favourite bloggers' closets online at BloggerFashionWeek.com. Each day, 10 new closets will be unlocked and ready to shop, so there will be a grand total of total of 70 blogger closets to sift through! 

My closet will be featured on December 9th, so make sure to check it out and shop, shop, shop!

In the meantime, you can get a sneak peek and shop my Trend Trunk closet here!




Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I see your post is from December, 8 2013 and many of the items you mention in your blog post are still for sale. What is your user experience on TREND TRUNK Madelyn? From the looks of things after visiting your "online closet" it appears you are having the same predicament as me. I haven't had luck selling anything yet, and I would like to gather more feedback from site users before I spend the time documenting my extensive shoe collection that I'd like to sell. Thanks for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete