Monday, August 12, 2013

What I wore: Boots and Hearts

Boots and Hearts
Dress: Mango; Boots: Aldo (similar here); Bag: Rebecca Minkoff; Sunglasses: Chloe.
Photo by Anne Peacock via FASHION Canada.

A couple of weeks ago, I attended Boots and Hearts - Canada's largest country music festival held at Canadian Tire Mosport Park in Bowmanville, Ontario.

Though I'm not a huge country music fan (aside from some Shania and Dixie Chicks...old school, I know), I've become a huge fan of country style, especially after watching Footloose (Julianne Hough's wardrobe is killer in that movie).

I wanted to wear something different than the usual cowboy boots and denim cutoffs, so I whipped out this old dress from Mango and paired it with my trusty pair of cowboy boots. I decided to skip out on the hat (not really my style) and added my Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. bag to carry the essentials (cash, lipgloss, phone).

There were a ton of great country-inspired outfits at Boots and Hearts, many of them documented by FASHION magazine. You can check out my outfit, along with the others here

XO,
Madelyn

P.S. Make sure to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Pinterest!


3 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful!

    I came across your blog, 1. you're a gorgeous girl! 2. you have some amazing fashion sense. 3. I LOVE IT!

    Your floral mango dress is so freaking cute! (thats exactly what i said out loud) I love the belted waist, my eye went straight to it! ;)
    newest follower!!!!

    GREAT post! :)

    xo KCN

    Inside Look At KCN <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Thank you so much! Just took a peek at your blog...adding it to my list of daily reads!

      Talk soon!
      XO,
      Madelyn

      Delete
  2. In kurulus osman season 3 in hindi Turgut realizes that the only solution is to run away and runs away with Kosses. Nikola begins to follow them into the forest. Turgut asks Kosses to return to his castle and bring soldiers to save kurulus osman season 3 in hindi. After a long war, the Mongols capture Osman. Nikola captures Turgut, but Kosses and his soldiers rescue him. Geyhatu says Osman will die soon and takes him away. Bala and Malhun ask the Beys for support to kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Geyhatu says the horses will run over the Turks. Osman says he is not afraid of death and waits for Geyhatu’s arrival. Alemshah realizes that Osman’s wives are trying to do something secretly and asks Gunduz to do something about it urgently. Gunduz agrees to banish Bala and Malhun from the tribe. Kosses attacks the Mongols with thenew soldiers he brought from the castle. Turgut uses this opportunity and saves Osman’s life kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Go and Watch the Latest Episode kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.
    Only on our kurulus osman season 3 in hindi.

    ReplyDelete